4 Ways To Choose A Hair Transplant Surgeon
The hair transplant industry is as old as more than 60 years. Regardless of the exact reason for baldness and even though not mandatory, hair transplant in India is a highly recommended procedure in current times. To opt for hair transplant implies you have to thoroughly and extensively read about the procedure and the associated surgeon testimonials.
- The fact that many surgeons are capable of performing hair transplants but only a few do it with excellent successful results is of great importance.
- Scouting for top-of-the-range hair transplant surgeons can be an exhausting task as the cosmetic surgery industry is replete with clinics each of which claims to offer first-rate services.
- All in good time, prior to searching for a surgeon offering the best hair transplant in India, there are a few things you need to just steer clear of for the sake of your own well-being.
- For example, don’t ever flip through the yellow pages/search portals in your hunt for the best surgeon in town as you’ll end up making the worst decision of a lifetime.
- Here are 4 things you need to do to make your search worthwhile leading to a transplant surgery with your individual desired outcome.
Ask for before and after photos
- While you ferret around for a surgeon for hair transplant in Delhi, see to it you ask the doctor to present no less than 10 patients’ before and after photos of clients with the same lighting, background, and position of the scalp , he/she has attended to.
- Nonetheless, you need to carefully look at the pictures to ensure they’re of patients handled by the surgeon and not randomly picked up from a different website, clinic, or gallery.
- Basically, you need to look for watermarks as pictures may come in different colors and backgrounds.
Seek referrals from previous patients
- It’s all-important your doctor is able to furnish you with contact details of at best 5 to 6 clients he has served.
- The clients will provide feedback on the performance of the surgeon which, in turn, helps make informed decisions.
- It’s also recommended to meet past clients who have the same hair and skin type as yours which consequently is useful to derive the right expectations before, in the course of, and after surgery.
Get to know the doctor’s credentials
- Ensure the surgeon you settle on for the best hair transplant in Delhi has in-depth training and vast years of experience in the field.
- lookout for the qualifications of the operating surgeon, preferably a plastic surgeon
- The plastic surgeon doing dedicated hair work in his or her practice shall be an ideal choice,as not all plastic surgeons are trained and experienced to perform this procedure.
- It’s not advisable to hesitate to inquire about the doctor’s accreditations and level of expertise.
- After all, you’ll be shelling out hard-earned money, and settling for anything less will be a foolish idea.
- Also, you may need to know the doctor’s proficiency in the domain of hair transplantation as this is central to help clients manage problems linked with pattern baldness or hair loss.
- being members of AHRS India, ISHRS shall be an add on to ensure ethical practice guidelines in most cases
- Diplomate of American Board of Hair restoration surgery is the only universal examination conducted to test a doctor’s knowledge in trichology and hair transplant
Keep track of the supporting team
- Even though you grab hold of the best hair transplant surgeon in town, the treatment and service you receive won’t be up to the mark in the absence of a professional supporting team.
- Try to find a surgeon who is supported by a dedicated team.
- Set the seal on finding staff that helps to coordinate various activities a patient is made to undergo in the course of hair transplant surgery.
- The kind of experience that a client comes across when looking for hair transplantation services greatly contribute to assessing the satisfaction level post-surgery.