Aftercare Tips Of Gynecomastia Surgery
Enlargement of the breast in men is a very common problem but it does not look natural because the excess breast is not a sign of good physical health of any person. This creates the feeling of embarrassment and uncomfortable while social gatherings which directly affect the mental stability of the men.
To come up with breast enlargement problems, Gynecomastia Surgeons in Delhi are there to help you out by advising the best treatment and care tips for the surgery.
Man breast Surgery in Delhi is very common and several men get effective results from the surgery. But to get the best output, it is important to take care of you before and after surgery. Pre-surgery caring is very easy because doctors also take care of you while every appointment of treatment. But aftercare tips are very important because this is the period when you have to care for yourself for a couple of months.
Here are some of the basic tips which you should follow while having Gynecomastia surgery. Check out:
- Diet: According to Gynecomastia Surgeons Delhi, a good and healthy diet is very important for the patient which helps in healing the wounds quickly. Start with fluids and then slowly add the solids to the meal. Eat green and leafy vegetables and drink plenty of water.
- Smoking and alcohol: Avoid smoking and drinking alcohol based drinks. Even simple soda drinks should also be avoided for some days to get effective results.
- Sun exposure: Avoid direct sun exposure for at least 6 weeks. If it’s urgent to go outside then apply sunscreen of good quality at the incision area.
- Exercise: Exercise and workout is good for the body but avoids chest exercise for a couple of weeks. Take advice from the doctor then only start the workout.
- Medicine: Do not eat any type of pain killer medicines without a doctor’s prescription. Avoid blood thinner medicines to avoid any type of major problems like hematoma or blood clot formation.
- Driving: Do not drive the car or ride bikes for at least 1 week. This can cause severe pain in your chest area.
- Sleep and rest: According to the Surgeon for Gynecomastia treatment in Delhi, sleep and rest at a 45-degree angle on your back are necessary for the starting days of the surgery. This will help to recover the surgery in a better way.
- Bathing time: Avoid bathing for at least 2 days after surgery. Try to avoid the swimming pools, shower, bathtubs, and excess bathing time because water and wet condition will create hurdles in the recovery time.
- Ice pack: Apply ice pack on the breast, to make the recovery more quickly. Do not apply directly to the skin. Instead of that, wrap it in a cloth and then apply for effective results.
These are the major guideline provided by the hospital of Gynecomastia Surgery in Delhi. It is to be informed you that the Cost of Gynecomastia Surgery Delhi is also very effective and can be easily affordable. Many people are attracted to it because they get good treatment at a very less Cost of Gynecomastia Surgery in Delhi.