4 Factors That Set Hair Transplant Cost
The treatment of hair transplant is one of the most efficacious ways to regrow lost hair on your scalp. Best-in-class transplant procedures include FUT and FUE. The two procedures can work wonders to improve your general appearance.
- Read on to learn 4 factors that decide the cost of hair transplant in India.
- We have come a long way from the days when no solutions were available for baldness, be it caused by genetic inheritance or acquired through illness.
- Of late, with top-notch scientific innovations brought into the medical field, lost or receding hair can be restored on the scalp.
- This is carried out by means of various surgical procedures that bring about natural yet permanent results.
- Every so often, people who have awareness of hair transplant wonder how much such procedures might cost.
- Hair transplant in Delhi may range anything between INR 30,000 and 8, 00,000 / – .
- Naturally, the question arises, why does the cost of a hair transplant vary so widely?
- This is owing to the reason all transplant cases have certain uniqueness in their nature which calls for varied numbers of grafts and sessions.
- Let’s take a look at the cost defining factors.
The type of hair transplant surgery
- FUT (Follicular Unit Transplant) and FUE (Follicular Unit Extraction) are the two chief hair transplant surgeries that deliver the most desirable outcomes.
- Of the two, FUE is believed to bring the best results to pass.
- The advantage of FUE, the procedure for the best hair transplant in India is the extraction of numerous grafts per session with scattered scarring less visible to all.
- This indicates the generation of dramatic, visually appealing results.
- Keep in mind, FUE is a state-of-the-art procedure that can be performed by only a handful of expert surgeons.
- Therefore, its cost is relatively higher in contrast to other techniques.
Also Read: Aftercare Tips Of Gynecomastia Surgery
The requirement of grafts or follicles
- Even though all cases of hair transplant are distinctive, the exactness of the procedure can be gauged after a thorough, proper diagnosis of the affected scalp by an expert cosmetic surgeon.
- If you experience hair thinning just on top of the head, the need for the placement of over 1000 to 4000 grafts may be needed.
- But, if you suffer from a more serious hair loss problem, then in all certainty, you may need extra grafts.
- As the number of hair grafts increases, so does the cost.
Repute and expertise of the surgeon
- It goes without saying a hair transplant surgeon with vast years of experience and blue-ribbon skills will demand a higher fee.
- Nonetheless, instead of focusing on the cost, the services of the doctor ask for, more deliberation must be given on the renown and professionalism of the surgeon.
- Even the odds that a highly expensive surgeon not being able to induce desirable results are appreciable.
- So you must put more emphasis on the skillfulness and know-how of the doctor while investing time knowing the nitty-gritty of a procedure of hair transplant in Delhi.
- Also the steps of surgery if performed by surgeon themselves, is definitely more costlier than your surgery being performed only by technicians with no qualifications.
Number of sessions needed for hair transplant
- The majority of people who decide to go under the scalpel need just one session.
- However, in the case of extreme baldness, the patient may be required to sit through multiple sessions.
- An increase in the severity of baldness is thus an important factor that helps determine the cost of the best hair transplant in Delhi.
- Obviously, your consulting surgeon makes a decision on the number of sessions a patient needs to undergo.